BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Two weeks.

No more weed. It gives me the munchies. I can't handle it. I ate half a buttermilk donut, half a Bavarian Cream(135 calories), 3 cinnamon rolls(600calories), and an apple(80calories).  That is approximately 950 calories!! I couldn't have that so I threw up, but it wouldn't all come out. I would say i got three quarters of it out, but I'm scared. It was all FAT except for the damn apple. I spent money on crap that I threw up anyway. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I don't smoke weed, I have less of a chance to binge and less of a chance to purge. Also I can prove to my dad that I'm clean, he can test me. If he knows I'm clean, there are more chances that I get a car to drive over break. Therefor, I am not smoking pot for three weeks and I'm going to do a cleanse. 

thinspo:failure

0 comments: