BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

errggg.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
The most powerful being I could possibly think of.
It is compared to the devil, Ana is my god.
It is on my mind 24 seven.
It flows through me, in me, out of me.
Like a sea of evil.
It is fucking evil and grotesque.
I am done with food.
Seriously, I'm done.
I don't care if I have to eat sunflower seeds for the rest of my life.
I'll live. I DO NOT NEED FOOD TO LIVE.
I need empty to live.
Empty will distract my emotions.
If I'm empty, I'll forget about the sad.
I won't remember happy.
All I will be able to feel is empty, hungry.
The only feeling I can control.
I love it.
I love feeling my stomach churn when it is in the presence of food.
It is not worthy.
It is not small enough for food.
Once it's small enough I won't need food at all.
I wont be there.
My stomach will not be worthy of food until it is completely non-existent.
I will not eat until I am one with the earth.
Therefore I will never eat because it is impossible to eat when your dead.
Shit I'm stoned dude.
I am fucked up.
I have the shits haha.
Fuck laxatives.
I love laxatives.
More?
More laxatives.
No.
WE NEED A BREAK.
LAX AND FAST REMEMBER?
They are fucking chocolate erasers.
I love it!
hahahahahahahahahhahahaah

0 comments: