BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 22, 2010

dumb dumb dumb

On the way to the party I ate an entire triple size cookies and cream chocolate bar. We got there, some guy said he'd fuck me with a bag over my head, there were way too many people and no alcohol. Tyler picked us up and we drove to Kevin's. I drank straight vodka using water as a chaser. I think I blacked out. I remember bits and pieces of the night. I don't remember driving home, I remember holding Dustin's hand in the parking garage then walking to the dorms. I remember kissing him in the elevator then starting to give him head and the elevator door opened to people. I remember going to his room, his roommate was there, then going to my room. My roommate came home. We went outside. I black out again. I don't remember anything. I remember eating in my room. Raman noodles, veggie fried rice, tomato soup. I don't exactly remember eating all of this, but there was evidence when I woke up with a killer hang over at 11 on Sunday morning. I went back to sleep until about 9 that night. I cleaned the drain in the sink out (noodles), then picked some rice up from the floor. Had to scrub some tomato soup out too of the carpet too. I was so mad at myself for losing control, I went back to sleep. I woke up at 4am today. An hour and a half ago. I plan to go to the gym at 6. I have to right.

0 comments: