BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

good day

I got some coke. That should get me through some school work and keep me going I hope. I feel bad about doing it, but it really helps. I went to court and they told me that I had to come back for a pre trial conference on December 16th that should be fun. Fuck the court system it blows. I have to go to government tomorrow. Mom doesnt know the professor wont let me take Exam #2 and without that exam I fail the class. I also am going to go to my freshman seminar tomorrow......for the fourth time I think. I'm fucked in that class too. Shit dude, where did I go wrong. My English paper is due, I've been hiding in my room and havent done anything at all on it let alone gone to class. Fuck.I'm complaining, but this is all my fault. I brought this upon myself and I will willingly take all consequences that I am faced with. I will not be ok. I promise.
Eating today sucked. Maria wanted breakfast so I ate with her this morning and puked it up after, then I had half a burger and some cereal, then a nutrition shake, then cheddar broccoli rice. I AM A COMPLETE SCREW UP! IF I DONT CHANGE SOON I WILL HAVE TO JUST GO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE SOMEWHERE IN THIS FUCKING DESERT!
thinspo:
controleating.jpg cOnTroL your EaTinG image by xbosnianwannabex

0 comments: