BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My first post.

So I figure what I'm going to do on this blog is post how my day goes everyday. I'm bi-polar and I have problems with my eating. I also use a lot of drugs, so it should be interesting.

> I slept through my classes today. (all 3 of them) I woke up and went to get some salad because today was my veggie day. I ended up eating salad, a burger, spaghetti, garlic bread, cereal and a cookie. I then proceeded to the bathroom and puked my guts up because of guilt. after that it was a pretty normal day. I binged again and ate Oreos, milk, and ice cream when we were playing Apples to Apples. I tried to purge when I got home but it was too late. I did some jumping jacks, an exercise video, and climbed stairs. AHHHH why do I always screw up. I still didn't feel good about myself after all of this, so I actually cut myself for the first time in three months. I NEED TO GAIN SELF CONTROL. I JUST WANT TO CRY.

THIS IS MY THINSPO FOR THE DAY:

0 comments: