BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 25, 2010

DOES ANYONE READ THIS BULLSHIT ANYWAY?

I ATE AND ATE AND ATE UNTIL THE FOOD LITERALLY POURED OUT OF MY NOSE! I ate a big mac, a chicken sandwich and two medium fries followed by ramen noodles, milkshake, chicken nuggets, alcohol, 3 donuts, strawberry milk. Woke up two hours after I fell asleep, went to the store bought and ate a sandwich (turkey), pickle, chips, iced tea. went home. felt like shiiiitttttt. I made myself puke and I still feel shitty. Why the fuck do I do this to myself. HAPPY EFFING THANKSGIVING!!!! I still smell alcohol. I wanna puke. 2 visits to McDonalds in what 2 hours? Fuck!
- I had sex with this guy last night, hickeys all over my neck! I regret it. It was great sex, but I regret it.
-Over the past couple of days I'm finding myself longing to be full of something. Whether it be alcohol, food, a man, I just need to feel full. Loved?
-I'm lonely.

-We are cooking Thanksgiving dinner tonight. I don't know if I can even look at food. I'm so sick.
if only I followed through with the plan my man.  :(

Thinspo?:
Bulimia :P

0 comments: