BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 26, 2010

update

So I did good today. Mom made raviolis for dinner. I ate four of them. I had two cookies and a two cookies and cream candies my mom got me for Christmas. I'd say in all I had maybe just above 500 calories? Need to try and stay under 400, tomorrow will be better.
I've been hooking up with this guy (Dave), I was hooking up with him a week or so before I left for school too. He hasn't been able to cum, maybe because of pills (idk), but it pissed me off. I just kinda tease him about it. Tonight he came over. He rode his bike to my house in the snow and then when my mom said he could sleep over he didn't want to because he has to wake up early tomorrow to shovel snow! He rode his bike all the way home at one AM. Crazy? does this mean he really likes me. I really like him. Anyway..... back to the point. He came today. We didn't even have sex. I just gave him head and he came! :) It kinda made my night. I thought I wasn't attractive anymore because every time we would have sex he would go soft half way into it. Maybe I am unattractive, I mean I had my clothes on when I gave him head, and when we have sex I'm naked. :( whatever. I will be beautiful eventually.

Thinspo:
depressedtatoo.jpg

0 comments: