BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas.

Mom got me the Rainbow sandals I've been asking for!! She got me two pairs! My other ones were falling apart. :( lol. I also got a jacket from my dad and Angel and some other clothes. It was a good Christmas. I spent the morning with my mom and went to my dad's after we opened presents here. It was fun. Slept the rest of the day on the couch at Dad's then went to dinner at Mommom and Poppop's. It was okay. I always feel so fat when I'm around them. It's hard because they are all perfect. I'm so fat. My dad taught me how to play pool. It's about time right? Tomorrow starts diet, day one of starvation. I'm going to church with my dad, I'll tell him I ate at Mom's for breakfast and that I'm not hungry when he tries to take me out to lunch. I can do this. I will be strong.
Thinspo:
real girl

0 comments: