BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 11, 2010

acid

So, I'm on acid, but I'm having a bad trip and a bad night so I'm going to rant! I've been eating like a fucking cow btw. Fast starting tomorrow. Dude why don't people like me? Is it because I'm fat? I have sex with this kid Dusty and he completely ignores me and treats me like shit, he is an asshole. I don't understand what I did! We were at Kevin's and as soon as they noticed me in the room they all walked out, like wtf?! Then when they were going to leave, Tyler was supposed to drive me home, but no! Ryan was like "can't bring Mary, she's bad vibes" WTF DID I DO TO YOU DUDE!!!! I am so nice to them, I don't understand. I'm such a waste of life. No one likes me, I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm a fuck up. Worthless.

Oh yeah, I forgot my stats: hahaha

Height: 5'5
bicep: 11 in
thigh: 25 in
hips: 27 in
chest: 37 in
waist: 32 in 
BMI: 22.4
Current weight:150 lbs
::GOAL WEIGHT::
NON FUCKING EXISTENT

0 comments: