BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

not so great.

I did ok today, I kicked ass on my exam. Then I went to the gym for all of five minutes. I went to the pawn shop ate a 90 calorie special k bar, then later ate a salad with tofu with Maria. After that we went again later and I got a wrap with roast beef and pizza. I also ate a 270 calorie protein bar....After all that went to Ihop. I got Country fried steak and mashed potatoes then chocolate cake after. This wall all spread out of course. I puked till I saw red. Gym: Eliptical 3 times tomorrow!
Bulimia

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am from Pretty Thin and thought id support everyone by following there blog and hearing each individuals story!! i hope you enjoy my blog and follow as well =)

http://bree-mayfield-2011.blogspot.com/

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”