BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 4, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: THERE IS A REPLACEMENT FOR FOOD!!!!!!!!

shit. I am so high? would you call this a high? I considered and researched it and I suppose if you put it scientifically, snorting coke + snorting E + smoking a coco puff (bowl with weed and coke)=well, really fucked up. So, I think that may still be high. Super duper high! Shit. shit. Everything is morphing. I love it. I LOVE IT! My head is spinning, yet my hands are flying across the keyboard, fascinated by how intriguing the smallest thing could be. ENHANCED! HEIGHTENED!  BUT YET UNDEFINED! Imafuckinhearinmusicplayininmahead! SHIT I HEAR MUSIC! I cant see it though ohhh nooo. Who needs food. I'm full. That hole, its filling up! It might not be the best thing to fill it with, but its giving me the push I need. I love coke. Shit. 

0 comments: