BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 23, 2010

been a while.

I'm back in Jersey for break. Here's the update:
>Grades- English-C/Freshman Seminar-C/Politics and Government-C/Algebra-pass. (Yeah, I'm beating myself up about this shit. I'm really upset, my dreams meant everything to me and here I am just blowing them away.)
>Taking winter online course. Drugs and Justice. (I'm pretty excited, it looks like a really interesting class. It starts on December 27th.)
>No car. (I'm borrowing Mom's.)
>Getting a bit serious with Dave Mayer. (I started fucking him after I broke up with my ex in August and he kept in touch all this time. I really,really like him.)
>Chris Conroy wants to hook up with me. (A guy I used to be close with when I was eleven (ish), says he's wanted me since then...hmm)
>Sucking at eating. (I'm really going to get serious starting today, just had to try Jersey food again!!)
oh yeah, one more thing:
>IT'S FUCKING FREEZING HERE!!!!!!!
::picture for ya::

0 comments: