BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

my best friend, my boyfriend, my worst enemy

You are in the back of my mind twenty four hours a day. 

You always know what to do, what to think, what to say. 
I love you, I hate you, I'm fucking starving, exhausted, flying. 
You know inside that I am truly dying. 
You tell me to stop when I'm standing in line for a thousand calorie meal. 
I walk away and I know the amazing satisfaction I will feel. 
You keep me going when I'm going crazy at the gym. 
You are in the toilet when I'm throwing up, I watch you swim. 
You keep my secret, you tell me what to do. 
You know I am in love with you. 
You make me thinner by the minute. 
I know that I will win it. 
I will be fragile, sickly, perfect, beautiful, thin. 
I know that the sickness is starting to begin. 
Thank you Ana, thank you for all you are doing for me. 
Thank you for making my tired eyes finally see. 

0 comments: